Steve has been a PGA of America member for over 35 years, has been making the trans-Atlantic trip to the UK for over 20 years to enjoy and test the greatest links courses in the world.
Steve, an accomplished player, has a real passion for playing the great links courses throughout the UK, and Steve puts Scotland at the top of his list of favourite places to visit.
Steve's love for the game of golf, along with and affection for the game's history and his knowledge of golf course architecture kindles his desire to continue making trips to Scotland the Home of Golf.
As well as having worked for the late legendary golfer Arnold Palmer for many years, Steve
has also worked with such renown golf course architects as Pete Dye, Tom Fazio, Jack Nicklaus, P.B. Dye, Bob Simmons, Bruce Charlton (RTJ,III), Chi Chi Rodriquez, among others.
Steve is very excited to be escorting another group of avid golfers to Scotland and share his broad knowledge of the history game and the courses that are included in this wonderful
Steve Johnson Escorted Tour to Scotland
Date of arrival - September 16th
- Day 1 Arrive Edinburgh Carnoustie Golf Hotel Sat 16th
- Day 2 Castle Course Carnoustie Golf Hotel Sun 17th
- Day 3 Carnoustie Radisson blu, Edinburgh Mon 18th
- Day 4 free day Radisson blu, Edinburgh Tue 19th
- Day 5 North Berwick Radisson blu, Edinburgh Wed 20th
- Day 6 Prestwick Marine Hotel, Troon Thu 21st
- Day 7 Western Gailes Marine Hotel, Troon Fri 22nd
- Day 8 Depart Glasgow Sat 23rd
Price inclusive of:
- 7 nights accommodation with breakfasts
- 5 rounds of golf
- Dedicated coach and driver throughout
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Clubhouse lunch at Western Gailes
- Airport meet and greet
You can read about the whole experience here